Why Study Law A-Level?
Have an interest in how the legal system works? If you've answered yes then Law could be a great A-Level for you to study!
A-Level Law provides an overview of criminal law, contract and tort principles, as well as the legal skills required for progression to a Law degree or to enter employment.
This two-year course covers:
- The Legal System and Criminal Law
- Law-making and the Law of Tort
- Further Law - the Law of Contract and Legal Concepts.
What career could I do if I studied Law?
A-Level Law teaches skills that many potential employers consider attractive, including:
- The ability to memorise large amounts of key information and apply it by analogy to new situations
- The ability to analyse, deconstruct and evaluate processes and principles
- The ability to debate both sides of an argument in a structured, logical way, citing evidence.
As well as supporting careers in the financial services, banking and insurance industries jobs can include:
- Legal Executive: Average UK salary £15,000 to £55,000+
- Barrister: Average UK salary £25,000 to £300,000
- Solicitor: Average UK salary £25,000 to £100,000+.
What other subjects should I study with Law?
Law goes well with subjects that are essay based such as:
Why should I study at Seevic?
We have years of experience in delivering A-Levels, 46 in fact, and all of our teachers are passionate about their course and have many years of experience.
You will also benefit from a wide range of theatre, museum and cultural enrichment trips throughout the year.
Most importantly, last year our Law A-Level students had a pass rate of 100%.
Find out more and apply online
Discover more about our Law A-Level and our wide range of A-Level courses. You can also apply online.
Got a question?
Feel free to email us if there is anything else you'd like to know.