Careers Advice & Guidance
The Careers Advice and Guidance team at Seevic College provides a comprehensive programme of support to students in order to assist them in achieving their career ambitions.
Our Careers Advisors are fully qualified and have many years of experience supporting young people, from choosing appropriate courses at application through to securing university places or employment opportunities.
Support on offer includes:
- Careers Interviews - individual sessions with our qualified team of Advisors.
- Careers Presentations - provided by qualified Careers Advisors and external speakers.
- Careers Fair - held annually and attended by major universities, employers and training organisations.
- Online Resources - access to online careers resources to help with careers decision making.
- Careers Library - access to comprehensive library of careers books and university prospectuses.
Choosing the right course
It’s important to ensure that your young person’s choice of course(s) is suitable for their ambitions now and in the future.
Many universities and Higher Education courses receive more applications than there are course vacancies. As a result students will need to achieve high grades and, in the case of many degrees, will need to have studied a particular subject.
Our Careers Advice & Guidance Team are able to review course choices and answer any questions you may have. To get in touch, or to book a careers interview, email email@example.com or ring 01268 882 666.