What happens next?
- Once we receive an Application Form, we enter all the details in to our database. Our Admissions Team will then manage the application.
- We will send the applicant an acknowledgement letter so that they know their application has arrived safely.
- We will invite the applicant to an interview with our Careers team, where they will be able to discuss their options, course choices and discover answers to any questions they may have. We will also discuss any additional support that they might need.
- After the interview, we’ll be in touch to let you know the outcome.
- We will keep in touch with prospective students by post, sending them useful information about College life, transport and financial support.
- We will invite prospective students to come into College during the summer to give them an opportunity to find out more about their course and to gain a sneak peak of College life.
- Students starting in September will receive information about our enrolment process, which normally begins towards the end of August.
If you have any questions about our application process at any time please contact the College on 01268 756 111 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.