Level 2, Apprenticeship
Duration: 13 Month Course
An Apprenticeship in Marketing can give you fast-track access to a career in this dynamic, diverse and continually developing industry.
From the printed posters we pass on the street, to the digital adverts on our mobile devices, Marketing is everywhere you look in the world today.
Gain experience of the many specialist areas in the sector during your Apprenticeship. These might include market research, public relations, event management, branding, brand management and advertising.
During your time in the workplace, you'll develop work relationships with clients, support the organisation of events, produce marketing materials and help organise and conduct market research.
- Principles of marketing theory
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Collect and organise market research data
- Contribute to measuring the marketing response
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights.
A variety of optional units will be chosen with the employer, apprentice and training provider with opportunities to practice these in the workplace.
How Will I Be Taught and Assessed?
You'll attend College one day per week and be assessed in the workplace by your portfolio of evidence.
Why Should I Choose Seevic College?
Alongside our excellent Tutor experience during your time in the College, we also have strong industry links to help you get further in Marketing.
What Could I Do Next?
You could progress to an advanced level Apprenticeship or full-time employment in the industry. Potential roles could include being a Event Management Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive or Marketing Researcher.
General Entry Requirements
Grades A/8-D/3 in English, Maths and ICT.*
*If candidates do not have the required grades in one of the above subjects, they may be able to take them at Functional Skills level alongside the Apprenticeship.