Try something new in your spare time
Our popular community learning events bring together people of different ages and background to pursue interests, gain new skills, become healthier and to learn how to support others.
The aims of our community learning project are to:
- Make local people active within education, work or the community
- Provide a route back in to formal education, building confidence and interests
- Bring local people and communities together, challenging stereotypes
- Reduce local crime, anti-social behaviour and reliance on statutory services
- Develop skills to help people become leaders within our communities.
Family Bake Off
Unfortunately, we do not have any Family Bake Off events scheduled at the moment.
Something to try at home
Find out more about the Government's vision for Informal Adult and Community Learning:
Department for Business, Innovation & Skills