Adult Financial Support

Adults who are aged 18 or over before 31 August in the year they want to study are expected to fund the cost of their learning at College.

Fees vary depending on the type of course and not all Adult learners have to pay. However, if you do, there are a number of ways to help with the cost of studying. 

We may be able to offer financial assistance with course related costs through our Discretionary Learner or Childcare Support Funds.

Discretionary Learner Support Fund

The Discretionary Learner Support Fund can help you with course-related costs, including travel to and from College, books and equipment. Forms for 2018/19 will be available at Enrolment.

Childcare Support Fund

The Childcare Support Fund can help you with the cost of childcare whilst you are studying at College. Forms for 2018/19 will be available at Enrolment.

Advanced Learner Loans

If you are studying a Level 3 or 4 qualification you could be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan.

Financial Advice and Guidance

Our team of Student Advisers can help you to find the best way to access financial support and advise you if there will be costs attached to your course. 

If you would like to speak with one of our Student Advisers about any aspect of financial support please contact 01268 882 666, email or complete the enquiry form below. 


Sign up to our newsletter

What are you interested in

Apply NowView and Download our Prospectus

Half Bob - Left Col - Open Evenings