To enlarge the size of the text on your screen, you can use the AAA link at the top of the webpage.
Alternatively use the View menu in your browser and choose Text Size then adjust to Larger or Largest (in Internet Explorer) or Zoom (in Firefox).
You can also hold down Ctrl on the keyboard whilst scrolling down or using the + and - keys to enlarge text in most browsers.
Seevic College are committed to making their website accessible to as many people as possible, and every effort has been made to try and achieve this.
The site has been designed and built to comply with web accessibility standards.
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines www.w3.org/wai
- Level 2/AA standard
- Output of accessible code meeting W3C and WAI guidelines and utilising XML based style sheets
- Strict HTML Validation
- Every care has been taken to ensure that images used throughout the site have text-based descriptions (often called alt text). This allows the image to be understood by text only browsers and assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- The site uses different shades of the same colour so is suitable to view in mono.
- The site uses semantic markup and all HTML is well structured so that if you view the page with CSS disabled, the page is still well laid out and meaningful.
- Flash animation has been created with the accessibility options enabled
- The navigation is text based.
We are committed to our website being accessible to all of our users, and will continue to carry out further improvements.
If you have any problems accessing the site or have any suggestions in which to make improvements to the accessibility of the site please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org