Competitive Sport at Seevic College
Seevic College is proud to offer you a unique opportunity to be part of Seevic Storm - one of the most successful college sports programmes in the country.
Seevic Storm is open to any student at the College, and provides you with access to a daily training programme, high level coaching and unrivalled Sports Science support.
Seevic enjoys a strong tradition of competing in the highest level national and regional college competitions, with many team and individual champions in recent years.
Why be part of Seevic Storm?
- Comprehensive sport programme open to any student, regardless of the course you choose to study at Seevic
- Equal opportunities for men and women
- Opportunity to train on a daily basis, in order to perfect your skills and talent
- Access to high level coaching and support: the majority of our coaches have professional, or semi-professional, experience
- Access to excellent Sports Science support including:
- Strength & Conditioning Programmes
- Fitness testing specialists
- Sports Nutrition support
- Injury diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Sports Psychology support.
Sports offered by Seevic Storm
The culture of champions
We strive to establish a culture of ‘Student Athletes’, where we focus on your performance academically, athletically and within the community.
We also strongly believe in the ‘team’ ethos: Seevic Storm is one group, with our expert staff dedicated towards delivering outstanding sports provision. Athletes who are part of Seevic Storm have a strong sense of identity, and buy into the culture of champions.
Take your first step to becoming part of the Seevic Storm revolution by registering your interest.
Register your interest in Sport at Seevic College