The Seevic College Football Academy offers aspiring male and female football players the opportunity to compete in elite national competitions while continuing with post-16 full-time education.
The only elite College football academy in Essex, we compete successfully in the highest level regional College competitions.
Why be part of our Football Academy?
- Open to students studying any course at the College
- Daily training focused on tactical situations
- Your own, personalised strength and conditioning programme designed to improve your speed, strength and agility
- Video analysis sessions designed to improve your tactical knowledge of the game
- Compete in the elite AoC Sport Football Premier League – the highest level college competition in England
- Local and regional success – winners of the Essex U19 County Cup six times in 11 years
- Many of our players have been nominated to play for Essex Schools representative squads and some have gone on to represent England Colleges
We strive to establish a culture of the ‘student athlete’ where we focus on your performance academically, athletically and within the community. It is essential that your academic performance is a priority to ensure your success as part of the Seevic College Football Academy programme.
Women’s Football Academy
Our Women's Football Academy provides playing and training opportunities for both talented individuals and newcomers to the game – all levels are encouraged to be part of the programme.
Led by ex-professional football player, and Head of Competitive Sport at Seevic, Craig Davidson, our Women's Academy competes in national and regional competitions including: AoC Sport Performance League, English Schools Cup and the AoC Sport National Cup.
The Academy benefits from progression links to the development and first team squads for C&K Basildon Ladies FC of the FA Women’s Premier Southern Division (one step below The FA Women’s Super League), with opportunities to compete against the likes of: Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Brighton and Cardiff.
We hold open trials to recruit players for the Academy. To find out about the latest trial dates, or more about the Seevic College Football Academy, please complete the form below.
Josh is currently studying Business Administration at Mount Alosius in Pennsylvania, America, after receiving a football scholarship. While at Seevic he studied A-Level Economics, Politics and Phsyical Education as well as being part of the Seevic Storm Sports Academy.
Register your interest in Sport at Seevic College