Social Media Policy
We welcome all opinions, views and thoughts about Seevic College shared via social networks. However, we ask that that you respect our social media policy in relation to bullying, inappropriate content, sharing of personal data, office hours and upholding the reputation of the College.
- We will not respond to your comments if you have inappropriate content on your feed, or displayed in your username/profile
- We are not able to share personal information such as staff email addresses, student timetables or exam results through our social media channels
- We can only respond to comments or enquiries during office hours. If your enquiry is urgent or personal in nature, we strongly advise you to contact us through more direct channels: email email@example.com or call 01268 756 111.
Responsibilities of staff and students
Please remember that as a student or member of staff at Seevic College you are expected to:
- Avoid engaging in online activities which might bring the reputation of Seevic College into disrepute
- Not use online platforms to attack or abuse students, colleagues, Tutors or any other staff members
- Always act in a transparent manner when altering online sources of information, particularly when they relate to Seevic College.
We will not tolerate the abuse of our staff or students online, and will investigate all instances as soon they become known to us.