Progression to Higher Education
Our highly experienced Careers Advice and Guidance team provide a comprehensive programme of support to help you apply to university.
Our Advisors will support you from the point of selecting appropriate courses at application through to securing your place at university.
Support and guidance on offer includes:
- Extensive information, advice and guidance service provided at your initial interview
- Extensive UCAS Support Programme, delivered throughout your time with us
- Dedicated UCAS Support Centre, open throughout the year
- Established links with universities across the country
- Specialist support programme for parents of with no previous experience of the selective university application process.
To find out more email email@example.com or ring 01268 882 666.
Popular HE courses for Seevic students
The most popular HE courses for Seevic College students who progressed to university in September 2014 were:
- BA (Hons) Law
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Sport & Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
We have established links with Oxford, Cambridge and other top universities.
Our dedicated Tutorial programme will offer you additional support to assist you with your application for a selective university or Higher Eduction course.
Find out more about our dedicated pathway for High Achievers