Calculate your GCSE points
Use the table below to calculate your average GCSE points score for A-Level courses
For A-Level courses you will need ALL of the following:
- An average point score of 5.3, calculated from all of your GCSE subjects
- Your point score MUST include at least five GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above – including English Language or Maths. If you achieve English at a Grade C/4, your Maths grade must be a D and vice versa.
- Additional course specific entry requirements may be required, these can be found within each course entry.
- Applied GCSEs count as two subjects and have double points
- Half GCSEs have half the points value of a full GCSE
- Vocational qualifications are not counted when calculating the average GCSE points score.
If you need any help or advice about your points score, particularly if you have done better or less well than you expected, call us on 01268 882 666 or email email@example.com now.
Find out more: