Change your career, enhance our learners' future
With a new Senior Leadership Team and innovative projects taking place, there's been no better time to join Seevic.
We offer a unique, safe and inclusive environment at Seevic, full of a diverse range of staff.
We are passionate about seeing you progress, and our training and development team are on-hand to help you to do just that.
Having a training provider on your doorstep is a great way to reduce travel costs and long commutes.
Free gym membership
With a Nuffield Health gym on-site, we offer free membership to our staff - just as long as you arrive before 5pm! Other affordable options are also available.
Values and behaviours
Our staff are required to embody our values and behaviours to ensure a student centric approach.
These define how we professionally conduct ourselves to create the best learning environment for our students as well as a productive working environment for our staff.
- Autonomous and accountable: Taking responsibility for yourself and acting independently to get things done
- Open-minded and honest: Willing to consider new ideas, while remaining truthful and genuine
- Innovative: Thinking outside the box, introducing new and creative ideas into your thinking
- Can-do attitude: Having confidence and being positive in your ability to achieve
- Respectful: Showing consideration and regard for someone or something
- Motivated and inspiring: Being enthusiastic and driven to see yourself, as well as others, do well.