Teacher of Engineering
£21,576 - £36,824 per annum, according to skills and experience
We currently have an opportunity available for a full time Teacher of Engineering, to join our STEM team, on a permanent basis.
The College requires a degree qualified candidate with experience to deliver on the Level 2 and 3 BTEC programmes offered at the College, which will require experience of Computer Aided Design, Level 3 Mathematics, Robotics/Electronics and design engineering.
- You must be degree qualified with experience
- Previous teaching or instructing experience essential
- Able to teach Level 3 maths and CAD
To deliver theoretical and practical learning sessions that cover academic, vocational and work related skills to ensure learners are supported throughout the learning process.
* Design, develop and deliver creative inclusive learning programmes, lesson plans and materials to deliver high quality structured learning sessions.
* To maintain appropriate learner tracking records that meet College requirements.
* Effectively manage the delivery environment and the learning process to ensure the safety and well being of all learners.
* To contribute to the promotion of the College particularly with employers, learners, and parents by assisting with evening events, open days relative to the STEM area.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to un-shortlisted applicants. If you are successful we will contact you by email or phone.
To apply online please click here
The closing date for the above post is Monday 19th June 2017
Seevic College is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All appointments are based solely on the merit and abilities of each applicant regardless of age, gender, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or disability. The welfare of our students and staff is paramount. We are committed to safeguarding (including the prevention of radicalisation) .The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment and knowledge in these areas and will be required to undertake appropriate checks as part of the recruitment process including DBS and referencing, as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK. See our website for further information and updates of any other vacancies www.seevic-college.ac.uk/jobs.
For further details of the above post, how to apply, please contact the Seevic College Human Resources Office on: 01268 882 607 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org