Seevic Storm Netball
Seevic Storm Netball offers you the opportunity to compete in elite national competitions while continuing with your education at the College.
We strongly believe in focusing on individual player development to achieve success. Our coaching team will mentor and support you as you compete in weekly training sessions and matches.
Our programme has been incredibly successful in recent years, winning a number of national and regional titles. We cater for a range of abilities and welcome players of all standards to train and play within our programme.
Why be part of Seevic Storm Netball?
- Open to students studying any course at the College
- Strong coaching team monitoring and supporting all players
- Training sessions held three times per week
- Training tailored to your individual needs, focusing on development of individual and team skills
- Regular weekly fixtures on Wednesdays
- Two squads competing in the highest level national and regional competitions, including AoC Sport National Superleague
- Incredibly successful programme winning two national titles any many regional championships in recent years.
We believe that outstanding commitment is the key to success. We expect all our players to strive for fantastic results on the court and in the classroom: all of our players must be dedicated to their studies as much as they are to their training.
Our strong coaching team monitor and support all our players and aim to help you achieve your full potential on and off the court. We are proud that many of our netball players go on to achieve both academically and on the netball court.
Mikki Austin is an exceptionally talented netball player who, while studying at the College, was also a regular starter for Hertfordshire Mavericks youth squad. She has now progressed to playing first team netball for the Mavericks. Mikki’s commitment her studies was as strong as her commitment to her game, and she obtained a triple distinction on her BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science, in addition to an A-Level in Business Studies. She has now progressed on to study at University.
Register your interest in Sport at Seevic College