Sport, Health & Active Lifestyle
Leading a healthy and active lifestyle can have enormous benefits for young people’s overall health, now and in the future. We provide a wide range of activities and resources to enable our students to be physically active.
Seevic Active College
The Seevic Active College scheme enables all male and female students to try exciting
sports and activities, meet new friends and improve their general fitness and health.
- Opportunities to try scuba diving, wakeboarding and skiing
- Football, rugby, netball and basketball tournaments
- Social badminton, short tennis and table tennis
- Fitness classes and gym sessions
- Health lifestyle workshops and drop-in sessions
- Coaching and leadership courses.
Healthy Food Options
Our professional Catering Team prepare a wide variety of healthy main meals, chilled salads and snack options including vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. We use low fat mayonnaise and reduced sugar and salt products without compromising quality or taste.
We cater for all dietary needs. Individual needs can be discussed by arranging a meeting with our Catering Manager/Executive Chef. Ring 01268 756 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our newly re-furbished gym, operated in partnership with leading fitness and wellbeing provider Nuffield Health, is great value for money with student memberships starting at just £16 per month with no contact.
The gym includes:
- State-of-the-art Cybex cardiovascular and resistance machines
- Free weight area
- Functional training zone
- Fantastic range of studio classes including conditioning, pump, zumba, pilates and yoga.
The gym is also open the public.
Find out more