Your enrolment checklist
To complete the enrolment process, you must bring the following into college:
- Either your Passport, Birth Certificate or Home Office proof of residency
- Your GCSE results slips and evidence of results for BTEC, OCR and any other qualifications (including any certificates from qualifications you may have previously taken)
- The resource deposit of £55 (to be returned upon leaving the college when all resources have been returned)
- Passport-sized photograph – if you are applying for college transport.
It would also be useful to bring the following:
- Evidence of your Household Income, if you wish to apply for financial support
- Record of Achievement / Employability For Life Charter (if you have one).