Financial support for studying a Higher Education qualification at Seevic College is available through:
- Tuition Fee Loan to cover the cost of your course (full and part-time students)
- Maintenance Loan to help with living costs (full-time students only)
- Maintenance Grant to help with living costs (full-time students only)
- Special Support Grant instead of a Maintenance Grant if you qualify for Income Support or Housing Benefit (full-time students only)
- Extra help may also be available if you are on a low income, have children or dependent adults, or are disabled.
You pay back Tuition Fee Loans and Maintenance Loans, including interest. You do not have to pay back other student finance e.g. grants.
You only make repayments when your income is over £21,000 a year.
Advice & Guidance
For more information, including how and when to apply for Student Finance: