Make work experience work for your organisation
Could you offer work experience?
Is your business interested in supporting able young people who are looking to take their first steps in to work? Are you committed to engaging with the community and developing local talent and skills? Could you provide young people with a positive experience of the working world?
Seevic College is passionate about the training and development of young people and has more than 40 years experience of delivering high quality learning opportunities for our communities.
We believe that providing young people with an opportunity to undertake real work, and adjust to the routines and habits of working life, significantly improves their employment prospects and also contributes to a better equipped future workforce.
We want to work in partnership with businesses like yours to provide our students with the best possible introduction to working life.
Register your business to offer work experience
What are the benefits to businesses?
By helping local young people gain work experience you can enjoy a range of benefits which include:
- Identifying future talent
- Enhancing your public profile through supporting your local community
- Developing the supervisory and management skills of your workforce
- Flexibility of having an extra individual to complete one-off tasks
- Addition of a fresh perspective and contribution of new ideas
- Boosting the morale and motivation of your staff
- Development of a new recruitment channel through your link to Seevic College
- Influencing perception of your organisation, its job roles or the sector - dispelling any unwanted stereotypes.
After contacting us we’ll get in touch with you to discuss the process, objectives, planning and preparation for offering work experience. We will also provide full guidance on your responsibilities as an employer and the role of Seevic College as a facilitator.
We look forward to working with you to deliver outstanding work placement learning to our young people.
Register to offer work experience
Interested in offering work experience? Complete our contact form, email email@example.com or ring 01268 882 622.