Training for your staff
Seevic College can offer your business a selection of courses ranging from industry certification to accredited Management, Health & Safety and First Aid programmes.
These range from short courses, to longer Professional Qualifications.
Why choose us?
We make a positive difference to businesses by offering workforce training solutions which are:
- Cost effective
- Delivered by experienced trainers
- Flexible on location (either on site at the College or at a venue of your choice)
Identifying your business needs
We offer a free organisational needs analysis to find out your business needs. We will then work with you to develop appropriate training packages. Our bespoke training solutions have a focus on providing a quality, tailored training solution for your business.
We know that every business faces challenges and therefore all of our course design and delivery is quality monitored through our existing College quality assurance processes.
Once you have contacted us we will arrange for one of our consultant Advisors to visit you. At this and future visits we will:
- Identify your training needs in line with your business strategy
- Either recommend one of our existing courses or develop a specially tailored programmes to meet your training needs
- Outline the funding options available to you
- Discuss a timetable for the delivery of your flexible training
- Ensure that your on-going business needs are addressed through regular reviews
- Outline a clearly defined impact assessment in order to capture the Return-on-Investment of your training programme
- Outline training subsidies in order for you to access all the support that you need to enable you to make your training budget go further.
If you would like to find out how training can make your business more successful talk to our experienced team today.
Please contact a Business Development Advisor for more information on 01268 882 622 or e-mail email@example.com.