Digital Apprenticeship Service
If you are a Levy-paying employer, you will need to create an account on the Digital Apprenticeship Service.
This will be so you can:
- Receive Levy funds for you to spend on Apprenticeships
- Manage your apprentices
- Pay your selected training provider
- Stop or pause payments to your training provider.
If your organisation, including any connected companies or charities, has an annual pay bill of more than £3 million you will be paying the Apprenticeship Levy via your PAYE from May 2017.
If you pay the Levy and want to employ an apprentice, you will need to:
- Create an account
- Add organisations
- Link your PAYE schemes
- Invite members of your team to use the service.
Important: If you are not a Levy payer, you cannot access any funds through this service. Please call Business Solutions Team on 01268 882 658 to discuss this further.
To access your funds you will need the following information, so please have it ready for online Government registration site:
- The Government Gateway login details for your PAYE schemes (ask your payroll department if you do not have access to this)
- Your organisation's Companies House number or Charity number (only if your organisation has one).
Access the Digital Apprenticeship Service.