Level 4, Apprenticeship
Duration: 24 Months
Days & Times: 1 day at college, 4 days with employer
Start Date: Various rolling start dates.
Work with an employer, earn a salary and progress to a full-time job or the second year of a degree programme.
Our Level 4 AAT Apprenticeship will not only develop your financial skills to master more complex tasks, but will also cover statements for limited companies and complex management accounting activities.
AAT qualifications are held in high regard in the financial sector, both at home and abroad.
- Financial Statements
- Financial Performance
- Internal Control and Accounting Systems.
Option of two specialist units:
- Credit Management
- Personal Tax
Compulsory Business Skills units:
- Working in teams
- Planning and delivering business communication activities
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Spreadsheet software
- Presentation software
- Deliver a presentation
- Organising and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Developing commercial awareness
- Managing project finances.
How Will I Be Taught and Assessed?
Alongside attending College one day per week, assessment will take place within your work environment; by review with your Assessor as well as through the evidence you collect in your portfolio.
You'll also be expected to complete coursework and online exams throughout the two years.
Why Should I Choose Seevic College?
As well as being one of the few local colleges that now offer progression from Level 2 through to Level 4 in AAT, we also have excellent industry links and Tutor knowledge.
Level 4 does have elements that require learners in the workplace to succeed, which makes it a much better option for studying at this level.
What Could I Do Next?
AAT is a brand that employers trust because its qualifications demonstrate that you have the practical real world skills to be successful within business and finance.
Financial management is at the heart of every business, so demand for Accounting and Finance skills is consistently high across all sectors.
On successful completion your options will include:
- Securing full-time employment in a Business or Finance role
- Studying to become a Chartered Accountant
- Entering into the second year of a degree programme at university.
General Entry Requirements
- Level 2 and Level 3 AAT Accounting qualification (or equivalent)
- GCSE Grade B or above in English and Maths (or equivalent).
You will also be required to pass an interview and complete an assessment.