Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Co-ordinator
Full time: 37 hours per week x 52 weeks per year
Salary: £18,500 per annum (fixed term from 21 August 2017 – 06 July 2018)
It is an exciting time to join us at Seevic College with our new enthusiastic, vibrant and hardworking leadership and management teams.
The CPD Co-ordinator will have responsibility for the organisation and administration of a range of CPD activities and projects as directed ensuring the maintenance and development of robust systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good standard of general education
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience working as an administrator/co-ordinator
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, customer focussed environment
- Demonstrable refined organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience of providing support to meetings and events to enable them to run effectively
The closing date for the above post is 28 July 2017
The college has a policy of contacting successful candidates for shortlisting only.
Seevic College is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All appointments are based solely on the merit and abilities of each applicant regardless of age, gender, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or disability. The welfare of our students and staff is paramount. We are committed to safeguarding (including the prevention of radicalisation). The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a commitment and knowledge in these areas and will be required to undertake appropriate checks as part of the recruitment process including DBS and referencing, as well as providing proof of your right to work in the UK.
Respectful, Motivated & Inspiring, Autonomous & Accountable, Can Do Attitude, Innovative, Open Minded & Honest