Community Learning Events
Try something new in your spare time
Our popular community learning events bring together people of different ages and background to pursue interests, gain new skills, become healthier and to learn how to support others.
The aims of our community learning project are to:
- Make local people active within education, work or the community
- Provide a route back in to formal education, building confidence and interests
- Bring local people and communities together, challenging stereotypes
- Reduce local crime, anti-social behaviour and reliance on statutory services
- Develop skills to help people become leaders within our communities.
Community Learning events
Unfortunately, we do not have any Community Learning events scheduled at the moment. New events will be published here, as well as on our social media sites so keep your eyes peeled!
Something to try at home
Join a Choir
Fancy learning how to sing, whilst having fun in a group setting?
We're looking to introduce a new Choir course to our Community Learning events. If this would be of interest to you, let us know!
Register your interest here.
Find out more about the Government's vision for Informal Adult and Community Learning:
Department for Business, Innovation & Skills