Welcome from Principal Dan Pearson
We are ambitious for all our students; we want to secure the very best results for them, and to see them develop the confidence and skills for success in life and work.
As Principal of Seevic College, I am determined to ensure that all our efforts are focused on the success and wellbeing of our students.
We aim to provide:
- Teaching and learning which makes the strongest possible impact on each individual student
- An exceptional range of subject choices which make the strongest possible impact on local employers and the wider community
- A friendly, welcoming environment which will enable you to work hard, develop new interests and create lasting friendships
- A wide range of enrichment activities including Sport, Creative Arts, trips, visits and a thriving Student Association
- Additional support tailored to the needs and abilities of each of our students, to help them achieved their full potential.
We have also worked very hard to make sure that we have facilities which match the very best. In 2013 a multi-million pound redevelopment project at the College included:
- Creation of The Hub – a fantastic large, open plan social place for students and events
- 26 main teaching rooms remodelled and refurbished
- New Learning Support Centre
- New Performing Arts facility.
We are extremely proud of our students and the success they achieve during their time with us and after, as they progress on to higher level study or in to employment. I hope you will join us at one of our Open Evenings to see the College for yourself and I look forward to meeting you.