Equality and Diversity
We’re committed to a policy of equal opportunities and seek to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of their gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
We welcome applications from all individuals, and work to ensure everyone is treated with respect and provided with equal opportunities to achieve success.
Seevic College Objectives
We provide leadership at all levels that will:
- Ensure the College is an inclusive and welcoming place to learn and work.
- Ensure that all students and staff have an equal opportunity to achieve to their full potential.
- Develop our use of data to enable us to monitor the impact and improve the quality of our teaching and learning, practices, policies and procedures.
- Actively encourage the recruitment of students and staff from underrepresented groups, breaking down some of the traditional stereotypes associated with particular courses or employee groups.
- Ensure that the processes for the procurement and implementation of contracts and services meet our general duties.
Students with Disabilities
Seevic College is committed to equality of opportunity, and we respect all students for their abilities, aims and individuality. We actively encourage applications from students with disabilities or learning difficulties. While studying at Seevic College, you will receive the support you need to achieve your full learning potential.
If you need more information, please request a copy of our disability statement and related leaflets, which provide information on the type of support available.
Most College buildings are accessible to students with physical and sensory impairments. Our main buildings have lift access to each floor. We aim to provide the highest quality support to visually impaired, hearing impaired and deaf students.
Please contact us on 01268 756 111 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit to see the buildings for yourself. We have designated car parking spaces available for students or visitors with disabilities.
Support for Deaf and Hearing Impaired Students
Seevic College has been supporting deaf students for over 20 years. Deaf students from the College have left to go on to work in the world of business, sport and leisure, teaching and social work. Some continue into education at Higher Education.
We work to ensure that all deaf and hearing impaired students have equal access to education and social opportunities at Seevic College.
Download our Equality and Diversity Policy